четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

The first summer photoshoot

Hey guys!
The first week of summer has almost passed, and I have to admit, it was much better than I was imagining. A few days ago I finally "shooted" a girl named Anna Maria, and the result surprised me - I didn't expect such a good snapshots, thank to my model! So, here are some photos, I hope you'll like them!


I wonder how we could create two completely different characters with minimum changes of clothes and hairstyle, without changing makeup, basing on the model's gesture only. It was a great experience to work with her. It wasn't the first time I was shooting her, but, certainly, this time was much more productive and much better. 


If you're interested in photoshoots and you would to have one, contact me on Facebook: 
You also can send me an e-mail:
marie.tomsone@gmail.com
Or leave or contacts here, in comments, and I will get in touch with you!

Hope you liked this post! Share your opinions in comments below! 
See you very soon!

xoxo Marie

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий