воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

Attention, followers!

My dearest followers!
Google Reader is closing from the 1st of July, and so you will lose or your followers and blogs you read. But that problem has a solution. You can start reading me with Bloglovin, just by pushing the button on the left! I hope you will stay with me no matter  what, because I love every follower that reads my blog! I appreciate that a lot, so please, come and join my blog on Bloglovin!


Thank you so much!

Дорогие читатели!
Google Reader закрывается 1 июля, то есть уже завтра, поэтому вы потеряете всех своих читателей и блоги, которые вы читаете. Однако у этой проблемы есть решение. Вы можете начать читать меня (а также другие блоги) через Bloglovin, всего лишь нажав кнопку слева! Я надеюсь, вы останетесь со мной несмотря ни на что, потому что я люблю каждого, кто читает мой блог! Я очень ценю это, поэтому пожалуйста, присоединяйтесь ко мне на Bloglovin!


Спасибо большое!


your Marie

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий